Are you interested in a stimulating and rewarding career with a company that prides itself in quality service and developing long lasting relationships with clients? We have been delivering high quality electrical services tailored to our clients’ needs for over 11 years. We have the following positions available:
Are you currently studying the electrical trade or are you looking to start out in the industry? 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th year electrical apprentice’s wanted! To apply you must hold a currently NSW white card.
Are you a qualified electrical tradesman looking for a change or more challenging work?We are offering full time employment with a competitive remuneration package, a fully maintained company vehicle and uniform. The work will be varied with the opportunity of over time, when required. To apply you must have an electrical licence, NSW white card and driver’s licence.
Electrical Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced leader to guide our team and manage major projects from start to completion. Our project manger must:
- Demonstrate an ability to forecast the correct material, machinery, equipment and labour necessary for completion of works.
- Show initiative and ownership of electrical projects to ensure they are completed on time and within the specified budget.
- Posses effective leadership skills to motivate and manage staff to ensure all organisational objectives are being met and core values are upheld.
- Conduct pre-start meetings and tool box talks.
- Monitor the work environment to ensure safety compliance.
- Communicate effectively with current/potential clients to ensure superior customer service.
- Assist with other areas of the business as required.
* Hold a current Electrical Licence with a strong trade background
* Have at least 2 years experience in project management of commercial